Monday, February 1, 2010

The future looks so bright!


My Lil' cowboy doing his chores he is so handsome!

Hess in grandma tracy's wig lol


My Naked cowboy.....LOL......LOVE IT!



This pic needs no words.....HA HA




Dolly Parton each your heart out!





Hunter lost another Tooth!






Love It!

Ha Ha lol Dont Ask!








My Princess could she be any more gorgeous









Web Cam funny photos!























Its been a long time since my last post and I'm sorry for that. Between work, school, and kids, life has been so busy! Its a good busy though I love school, and I love working. The time away from the kids is a struggle, but I understand their Dad needs time with them as well.

Ok now so there is alot to cover from the times I have left out but ill keep it short. I'm currently still living with my father, but looking for a place of my own, just not sure if I wanna move to price or not. I really like the idea of being out and away. Castle Dale is the best place to live ever I love Emery county. The only horse riding has been pleasure riding, I'm hoping I have time for barrel racing later this summer. My new horse Crop has been great, he is coming along just great.

My mother is still fighting her battle with breast cancer, she is one strong women. She has truly shown me that beauty is from within, and you can never lose hope! I love her so much, and know she is going to come out of this A ok! It has given me a new appreciation for life. The plus side to here losing her hair is her and Oaklee have had a ball playing dress up with all my moms wigs (Ha Ha). Leave it to Oaklee to make everyone giggle.

Throughout these last 4 months I have had a chance to look at my self, and say "Who am I?".
I finally think I know, and I love the person I am becoming. I have a strong future ahead of me, and I'm looking forward to all of it. I have to stop and take a minute to thank all the friends that have helped and been there for me throughout this hole time. Friends truly make life so much better.

I have also some how found someone, who I never thought even existed. Some who loves me unconditionally, and is so like me it is crazy. I have never felt more appreciated, and beautiful. I didn't think happiness could have found me so quickly, but I'm so happy it did! I am liking the hole getting spoiled thing to, lol that's a thing this girl ant used to. Ha Ha.


























2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you updated! It's been awhile... Your kids are adorable and I'm glad your finally happy again! Yay! =)Keep pushing forward and staying strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashton, I'm so glad to here from you. How is your mom, I know she was battling cancer but no details. I know how you might be feeling with that. I use to cry during every cancer commercial. I can't believe its been five years since my mom went trought the same thing. Let me know. I'm so glad you are happy. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete