Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Where to Begin???
















It's been a long time since I last Blogged. So much has happened in the last few months. I am no longer living in Salt Lake. Moving there was probably the worst mistake in my life, But with all that I learned some valuable lessons. I now know where I belong. Castle Dale is my Home, My kids absolutally love it here. Since we moved back they are doing awesome in school!! We all have been Happier.










Christmas this year was great, The kids and I went for a horse ride in the mud. The kids woke me up at 6 am so excited to see what Santa broght them. Hunter was so excited for the bow he got. He spent most of the day out shoot at the haystack. Oaklee LOVED her DSI she took pictures and played Dora all day on it. Hess got a trike, but was more impressed by the action figures he got. It was just an amazing christmas Im glad I got to spend it with my kiddo's.










With Amazing friends and family if made it through tuff times, and im still trucking!!! More good times to come. ill post pics of the last few months ENJOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment